Monday 20 October 2014

Timeless Classic Flap by Coco Chanel part 1

I am back with my second post of the day! Tadaa. .After a long awaited period of years. I finally owned one! I am so happy! Here's some education about the IT Bag of a lifetime. If you are planning to own one; typical questions to be raised. Here are some; I've break it down for you to analyse about having one.
1. Is this bag worth my hard earned money?
2. Could it last for a lifetime?
3. Will it be out of fashion?
4. Can I use it as an everyday bag?
5. Will I be broke permanently having one?
If the answers to your questions are these.
1. Yes it is worth as I seldom splurge, I've just got a job promotion, I've gotten married or any other accomplishment or achievements lately, it can be also I've not like something or have any passion in anything lately.
2. Well, I have only bought it for a month and I haven used it so I can't tell but what I can say it's an investment worth spending on and yes depends on how you care for her and store her nicely. It will!
3. No, this timeless classic will never run out of fashion. It's been around since 1955 and it has been used by various generations and woman across the globe. 
4. Of course you can! It's your call. Why put in at home alone unless you're home with her?
5. You need to get your finances in check and organise your spending. If you really wanted one, find ways to pay for it. Nothing comes free in this world especially if it is something you really desire. 

P/S: Material goods can be a temporary high but please do at all times consider the actual intention or motives behind this. If it incurred any sensitivity issue on anyone or if the needs of your surrounding are crucially important please heed it first while you keep this in mind. It's just a bag! *No, I don't say it for fun nor coz I've owned it so I hv the cheek to say it! It's a BAG!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment