Monday 20 October 2014

A kick start to a secret love of mine!

To kick start this blog, I would love to post my first love! A wild guess, anyone? Pretty sure you must have known what it is! ;)
No doubt! Bingo! You just caught a falling star!
It's a beau beautiful timeless classic piece of Chanel!
Is it a gold or a silver hardware? Ah I just gave myself away! Yup! It's a Gold Hardware! (GHW)!
It's truly every girl's dream to have one classic piece in their closet! I am very..obviously lucky to have my own one at the age of 28 (just turned 28 a mth ago). Well some might said they have owned it at even earlier stage of their lives.
As for me, it's a huge accomplishment to even own one. I've been working my ass of as early as at the age 16 as a part time promoter during summer breaks and in between semester breaks right up to the age of 20 and worked another 5 mths as an accounts assistant in a small firm before continuing my degree course. Right after I got my degree, I've not stop working a single day of my life. Mind you I used to work even on Saturdays and serve in a local church every Sundays. Yup and the pay I was getting way back then couldn't even afford myself one even if I were to saved up for a year. Sigh.
Yeah well, to cut the long story short, here it is my beloved lovely timeless classic jumbo. I'm so in love with it!!! It's madness I know! I've been reasoning myself for a long time if it's even crazy to get it but despite it all I truly think I deserve it because trust me my life ain't as easy nor carefree as what I am seen to be. It's a whole lot of trials, difficulties, hardship and such. But of course it makes me appreciate every lil detail in life more, take every lil thing seriously and even so sensitive to the people ard me which makes it harder to breathe or is the air thinning out the oxygen I am supposed to take in? :S
P/S: This dream of mine couldn't be realistic if it's not for my supportive hubby who loves me to the end of eternity and I just got married a year ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment